MAP Rain – Helping to monitor and predict flooding events
MAP Rain is our high performance, flexible and scalable cloud-based solution for rainfall and flood monitoring analytics. MAP Rain delivers location specific rainfall analytics for any point and any area of interest.
Find out more….
Section 19 Reports
Do you need help with you Section 19 Reports? Then send us the coordinates and time that your event happened and we will send you a range of screenshots and videos that you can use within your reports.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
With MAP Rain you can:
- Monitor actual and predicted rainfall at any location and receive e-mail alerts for any high values
- Calculate Rainfall Return Periods for any historic, or forecast rain event
- Calculate historic rainfall calculations i.e. Antecedent Precipitation Index API
- Apply simplified hydraulic models to any catchment to predict the impact that rainfall will have on that catchment
- Create your own catchment polygon (s), or store existing ones, and access historic aggregated rainfall for that catchment
- Display river level data from Environment Agency gauging stations
- Access Rain Gauge data from the Environment Agency