Meniscus is seeking partners in different industrial sectors who are established service providers with technical and market knowledge and who are looking to develop new value added data management services.
Integration with third party software
In August 2010, Meniscus embedded our core MCE calculation engine into the Serck Controls SCX6 SCADA application.
Serck Controls are one of the largest supplies of SCADA systems in the world with specific skills and expertise in the water, oil & gas, power, process control and safety markets.
By combining MCE directly into the SCX6 SCADA system, the calculation engine can extract the raw data directly from the underlying database, whenever new data is availabele, and then store the processed calculated data back into the database so making it available to the SCX6. These calculations can then be used to drive changes to plant operation or to generate alarms to plant operators.
Energy Management Agreements with companies in the UK, US and Australia
Meniscus have a number of agreements in place to deliver energy management services to companies in the UK, US and Australia.
All such agreements share the following features:
- Meniscus downloads XML consumption and demand data from Partner's data servers or XML data is pushed to our servers.
- Parse XML data and automatically create new Meniscus Data Items
- Automatically create a suite of calculations
- Provision of a customised dashboard solution for Partner and their customers to access the information
- Hosting the entire system on a dedicated server
- Delivery of a range of daily and weekly management reports