Energy, Utility and Process Hosting Services
Meniscus Hosting Service
- Monthly charge based on the number of Data Items1 set up in the IPMS database
- Volume based charging available - more Data Items you licence the lower the average charge
- Unique username and password for each user
- Can readily set up new server instance if required - additional charges apply
- Includes access to our 'standard' dashboard solutions, the main IPMS web site (for set up and administration)
- Includes access to a range of 'standard' reports - some basic customisation included
- Volume users have access to a PC based client application to simplify set up and management of the underlying database
1. Data Item. Importing data from a physical 'meter' into Meniscus will use one Data Item. Creation of a calculation based on this data will require another Data Item.
- Meniscus imports consumption data in kWh for 10 electricity meters. Data imported at 30 minute intervals. This requires the creation of 10 Data Items. For each Data Item the user can assign a calculation for the High and Low Limit, Target and Cost. The data for each Data Item can be assigned its own aggregation period. I.e. aggregate 30 minute data to a daily value.
- Creation of an additional calculation to sum all these 10 Data Items will require another Data Item
We can also provide assistance, hosting services and advice on the installation and operation of Chellow
For detailed information on pricing, setting up dedicated servers, creation of customised dashboards then please contact us or phone us directly on +44 (0) 1480 433714.